Monday, June 14, 2010

Dread the packing

Two weeks from this moment, I'll be driving west somewhere in Wyoming toward my new home. I'm in denial I have to stuff all of my crap into my little car. I hate packing. It falls somewhere on the hate scale between lying and raisins. It's bad enough just putting a bag together for a weekend trip. The good news is I might place a holding deposit on an apartment in the next couple of days. The quicker the move-in, the quicker my worldly possessions are out of the car.

Ugh.

2 comments:

Sera said...

Hey Brian ~ I hope you'll be keeping up your blog in your new home!

Brian said...

Sera! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to keep up the blog. Boise isn't going to be the same as the reservation. But I'm sure I'll have an interesting story to share every once in a while.