Friday, December 3, 2010

bullets of consciousness

  • One class down, two more to go. There's still much work to be done, though, before I can celebrate. But I'm loving my end-of-semester projects. I'm going to try to save the world until the professor tells me to stop.
  • Two weeks from today, the semester will be over and I can turn my brain off for a month. Just before Christmas, I commence my two-and-a-half-week road trip extravaganza without a care in the world.
  • I'm spending Christmas with family in Arizona. I'm really looking forward to it.
  • I saw 127 Hours tonight. It was just the pick-me-up I needed after a long week. Right.
  • When I visit Canyonlands in a couple weeks, I promise to let someone know where I'm going first.
  • We received about eight inches of snow earlier this week. Nothing major and it wasn't cold. But the street plowing here is non-existent.
  • It's supposed to be sunny in Mission for the next week. I'm jealous.
  • I haven't been running much and I'm not happy about it. I can't wait to catch up while I'm out of town later this month.
  • I continue to dupe others (and myself) into thinking I'm fit for a long-term relationship. The carnage mounts.
  • It'll be interesting what jobs are available in early 2012. Looking at what's been posted recently, there are some opportunities I would jump at.
  • I still think I have one last move in me. And that's it. The next place had better be good.
  • I'm not staying in Boise.
  • I went to the dentist this morning. Is it just me, or are they continuing to invent more and more fancy gadgets and tools solely to find things that might be wrong with your teeth? And since when did the hygienist start hawking different products and services while you're having your teeth cleaned?
  • I did like having the TV up on the ceiling to watch while the hygienist blasted the tartar from my teeth.
  • I signed myself up for an interesting volunteer commitment in a couple weeks. I'll keep it under my hat for now, but it has the makings of a pretty funny experience. I'm such a giver.
  • I've retyped this last bullet several times, then erased it. Best to keep some things to myself. It's been a weird week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember to enjoy your life! It's okay to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them! Stay safe, and have a great day!