Saturday, June 6, 2009

Where the hell have you been?

Good question, because April and May were a blur. The past two months have alternated between great, busy, and downright weird. In the times I've had for reflection, it has really hit home how much my life has changed since leaving Juneau. It's actually quite startling.

One constant has been my running. I'm in Deadwood tonight for tomorrow morning's Mickelson Trail Marathon. Besides a forecast that has me a bit nervous (high of 46 with showers), I'm excited and ready to go. It has turned into a chilly night, so I'll be bundled up prior to the start in the morning for sure. I have no idea what kind of time I'm going to turn in - and I really don't give a damn. I just want to have fun and put in a good run. That's it.

One final thing before bed: This is my 100th post. Thanks for following along!

2 comments:

Dan said...

How'd you do at the race?

Brian said...

I'm working on that story now...