Sunday, November 9, 2008

The first post

There's a pile of junk in the corner of my apartment I'll need to address eventually and my voice echoes off the walls. (Not that I'm talking to myself. Yet.) Otherwise, the place is empty. Tomorrow is for errands, cleaning, and one last dinner with friends. Then, it's off to the ferry terminal and the three-day ride on the Malaspina to Bellingham. Two days of heavy driving later will bring me to my new home in Mission, South Dakota.

For now though, I'm off to bed. Well, I guess technically, I'm off to the floor, because I sold my bed several hours ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian!

I'm glad you're keeping a blog. I will enjoy checking up on you during all of the rainy days here in Juneau. I'm sorry we couldn't stay later than we did the other night--traumas of parenting a toddler. I hope you have a safe and swift journey. I can't wait until your next post.

Chkfrmthesouth said...

Hey you...thanks for starting this, I really hope you arrive to your new home safely...I am glad to know you are going to be back in the states! AND, there is gambling where you are going...LOL..Will check back often to get updates from you!! Take Care my friend! Regina

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian!
Can't wait to read more of your adventures!
K